Sunday, November 9, 2014

About me

So I figured how I should start my blog is tell everyone a little about me and why I wanted to make a blog. Well I'm a stay at home mom and wife of 2 kiddos and one loving husband. I went from being a Christian with celebrating every holiday, dressing in the latest shortest/sometimes revealing clothing eating whatever I wanted with no care in the world; to a messianic jewish woman eating kosher and organic or natural as well as dressing fashionably modest in today's society as well as celebrating only the feast of the torah. I wanted to start my blog not only to talk about the things I come across being a jewish mom but because I'm also a couponer which sometimes raises it's challenges wit eating kosher wanting to do more natural and organic food and products as well. I really hope everyone  enjoys what I will be writing about from my dealing with public schooling system, eating kosher, non jewish family and friends, keeping our beliefs and raising children in a non jewish community, dealing with criticism from my choice of head coverings, crafts for the family, inexpensive family fun stuff, saving money and still having everything you and your family may want without breaking the bank and soo much more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment