Sunday, November 9, 2014

Mucinex Multi Symptom Cold (review of product)

I recently had the chance to try the Mucinex multi symptom cold medicine for children. When I accepted the mission from smiley 360 I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use it and give a good review due to my children not being sick. The days before I received it my daughter who is  7 years old started to have a cough. When I recieved it in the mail she was completely sick and it was the start of the weekend. So 1st instinct was to try the mucinex. My daughter hates medicine tastes but she said she didn't mind this one and didn't need a drink like usually plus didn't give a fight to take it. The medicine didn't take away all the coughing and congestion or aches and pains but helppedal with keeping them under control till we were able to go to the doctors Monday. Even after going to the doctors which she got an antibiotic we still gave her the mucinex which helped alot. I used to use mucinex for myself but for sure now I will be purchasing for both my children my husband and myself. I would recommend this to all from my experience with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment