Sunday, November 9, 2014

starting to get items for hanukkah... Cheap games at toysrus

So there was some Hasbro game coupons in the newspaper today and with that there is also some to be printed from coupons.com I found on one of my favorite sites freestufffinder.com a great deal for the games and coupons... first thing that popped into my head was hanukkah presents... these prices are at toysrus but I don't have one very close but I will be price matching either at target or walmart depending on how many people I want to deal with.

I personally won't be spending over 7 for a game just because that's my stock up price is below $7. Yours may be different. I was telling my non-jewish family about this deal and before I finished they were like OMG that's great for Christmas...It was like face to palm. I laughed it off and said yea if we celebrated Christmas lol... I said it could be birthday or hanukkah presents. 

My question I have in my mind is... how do you really deal with the upcoming holidays since we don't celebrate like everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment